Entry Fees are charged to every Spectator Ages 5 & Up...
• Most High School Events @ $10.00, each
• Most Universities @ $15.00, each
• Most Arenas & Championship Events @ $20.00, each
AM Session Attendees
- In order to transition from our AM Session to our PM Session in a timely fashion, we ask that ALL AM Teams and Fans exit the building immediately after awards!
- Please be courteous to our PM Families and Fans that wish to get in and see their Athletes compete, since we cannot admit anyone attending the PM Session until all of the AM Teams & Fans have exited the building and the arena has been cleaned & refreshed!
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION WITH THIS!
PM Session Attendees
- We CANNOT admit any PM Spectators entry to the venue until ALL of the AM Session has exited the building and the Gym has been cleaned.
- Please be patient and understanding with this, sometimes our AM Families and Fans are having such a great time they do not want to leave. Trust in knowing that the entire Monarchy will do everything to expedite this process and get you in as quickly as possible!
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
Are your events Sanctioned?
No, our events are Non-Sanctioned, however, we do follow ALL of the Industry Standard Rules and Score Sheets!
Being a Non-Sanctioned Independent Event Producer allows us to put the focus on your program and what the spirit of cheer is all about...the Athletes!!!
Athlete Drop Off | Team Registration
• Ample signage at the Venue will clearly indicate where your Athletes should be dropped off or enter.
• If you need to wait with your child, Spectator Wristbands will be available for sale at our Team Registration Table.
• NO Parent will be able to wait inside the venue without a wristband.
Event Day Rules
Please review our Coaches Event Overview for your specific event rules and details.
Food and Beverage Policy
Every venue has a different policy and we will inform your coaches in advance if food and beverage are allowed into the arena.
We will have signs clearly posted throughout the event indicating venue policy.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE FACILITIES.
We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We ONLY hire Certified Independent Judges, that are well-versed and highly trained under the Industry Standards Rules, Scoring and Guidelines!
We take this extremely seriously and stand behind our Judges decision, however, please know that all is human and sometimes errors are made or not seen and to ensure our Judges scoring is correct, we offer an Accurate Score Check System, which affords you the opportunity to address and/or challenge any deductions you may receive. Please see our Accurate Score Check for more details.
Loyal Royal Discount Policy
Please make sure to check out our Pricing Page to see if you are eligible for any Loyal Royal or Regal Reward Discounts!
In order to take advantage of our discounted rates, the following rules apply and will be enforced:
• Online Registration MUST be completed in its entirety on or before the date listed on our website!
• Full Payment is due within 10 Business days of your initial registration date, otherwise, payment will revert rate due
upon receipt of payment, regardless of when you registered!
• NO Program will be added to the schedule if FULL PAYMENT has NOT been received!
“EARLY” Pricing applies to any time leading up to the early registration deadline. Registration must be completed in its entirety AND FULL payment must be postmarked or received via PayPal, on or before the specified deadline date in order to receive early pricing. Online registration is open and available for your convenience.
“ON-TIME” Pricing applies after the “EARLY” registration deadline has passed. Registration must be completed in its entirety AND FULL payment must be postmarked or received via PayPal, on or before the specified deadline date in order to receive early pricing. Online registration is open and available for your convenience.
“FINAL” Pricing applies after the “ON-TIME” registration deadline has passed. Final registrations must be received at least 1 week prior to the event. Registrations will NOT be accepted the week of an event. FULL PAYMENT is due immediately via *PayPal ONLY!
• NOTE: EARLY, ON-TIME AND FINAL RATES ARE BASED ON THE CHECKOUT DATE. FOR EXAMPLE, IF A GYM REGISTERS 5 TEAMS DURING THE EARLY TIME, BUT CHECKS OUT DURING THE FINAL TIME, THESE 5 TEAMS PAY THE FINAL RATE.
• NO PROGRAM WILL BE ADDED TO THE SCHEDULE IF FULL PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED 1 WEEK PRIOR!
• $150 LATE FEE WILL BE CHARGED IF PAYMENT IS RECEIVED AFTER FINAL DEADLINE DATE!
• $50 RETURNED CHECK FEE
*4% Processing Fee applies
We have a full array of Cheer Champs Elite T-Shirts, Hoodies and other Goodies at our Royalty Shoppe!
We also have plenty of amazing vendors at all of our events!
Social Media Contest
We appreciate the power of Social Media and take it very serious! We all know that there is no better compliment than word of mouth, so we like to encourage all Athlete’s, Coaches, Family & Fans to POST POSITIVE messages about their experience at our events and we award them with prizes for taking the time to either Post and write us a good review!! Please inform all about the following:
Always tag us in ALL or your Posts, using:
#CCEComps • #CCECheerRoyalty • #CCE"EventName"2018/2019"
We would LOVE for you to follow us and be ready to post and WIN!
*Best Facebook Recommendation!
*Best Instagram Photo!!
*Best Twitter Post!!
Cheer Champs West Coast:
*Best Facebook Recommendation!!
*Best Instagram Photo!!
PLEASE NOTE: IF NO ONE PARTICIPATES WE WILL NOT HOST THE CONTEST!
- Final schedules can be found on our Regal Events page on the Thursday prior to the event date!
- Schedules will also be available for sale, along with 1 - 50/50 Ticket for $2.00 at the Admissions table.
Spectator Entry Times
- Most Spectator Entry Times are different then "Team Registration" and/or "Team Drop-Off" times, it is IMPERATIVE that ALL Spectators & Parents ask their Coach what time Spectators can enter in the Venue and/or Gym. Times vary, per venue.
- We also ask that if you are attending a morning session event, that you expedite your departure immediately after the Awards Session. This will enable us to clean the gym and allow PM Spectators to enter. We THANK YOU so much for any assistance you can give us! We know you would appreciate it if you were a PM parent!Your Royal Staff will be there to greet you, answer any questions you may have, check you in and get your wristbands!
We LOVE our Loud and Proud Royal Families and Fans, so much so, we even award the program who shows the MOST spirt throughout the day!
The LOUDER you are the better, but we ask that you do NOT use Air Horns or other loud items during the teams performing to avoid unnecessary distractions to the athletes!
Yes, provided that an event wristband is kept on and shown by the entrance of the performance arena.
- Every Cheer Champs Elite event has a variety of AMAZING Vendors, with many rare and exclusive items!
- All Elite Vendors will be open and available for purchases, as soon as you arrive!
- Most of our events we host our Vendor Raffle! A variety of our vendors donate items to us to raffle off throughout the day!
- Make sure to pick up your Raffle Tickets at every vendor booth, no purchase necessary!
If you would like to be a vendor with us, please fill out our
VIP Priority Viewing
- As long as the venue layout warrants it, we have VIP "Very IMPORTANT Parents" Viewing Areas at ALL of our events.
- These designated areas are for the COMPETING TEAMS Family and Fans ONLY! After performance is over you must immediately return to your original seat or area.
- Viewing areas may be on the floor seating or standing!
- If our areas are
- NO ONE will be permitted to stand near or in front of Judges.
- We ask that Horns and Loud objects are not used when athletes are performing on the mat.
Waivers | Release Form
- • EVERY Athlete is required to have a fully completed and signed Waiver on file. (Online Waivers only need to be done ONCE, per Season)!
- • Our Online Registration system offers an easy format to upload your athlete waivers and will only have to be done ONCE for the entire Season!
- • We prefer this format to ensure a "hassle free" registration process, however, you can mail them and/or bring them on the event day.
- • You can print and bring to registration if necessary.
*NOTE: If printing out the Waivers, please ensure that the Parents Signature; Print Name & Date Lines clearly print. Every Waiver will require the Parents details on them in order to be accepted.
All venues are Wheelchair Accessible!
- • Wristbands can be purchased on the day of the event at the admissions table located inside the Royal Family/Fans Entrance and Team Registration.
- • Wristbands are REQUIRED for every person attending our events, ages 5 and Up!
- N• O ONE will be allowed to enter the arena without a wristband!
- A• dmissions fees vary, per venue from $10.00 - $20.00.